R.I.P SIR ROGER 007 MOORE.14 October 1927 - 23 May 2017!!!

No comments

It's no longer news that Sir Roger Moore, one of my favourite "James Bond'" character passed on last month after what the family has reported to be a brief battle with cancer at the age of 89. Your movies: A View To A Kill; Octopussy; For Your Eyes Only;  Moonraker; The Spy Who Loved Me & The Man With The Golden Gun, struck an instant cord with myself and all the other kids around,whilst I was growing up. Not to mention "Simon Templer". You were an "Actor Extraordinaire'"

Though I have not been able to identify the exact cancer on news media,one thing is sure- as long as human cells still have the capacity to multiply abnormally and spread without a cure,early detection will always be the key to survival.

For a detailed summary about the Legend's life, consult the references below.
REFERENCES:
WIKIPEDIA|ROGER MOORE

CNN|ROGER MOORE '007' ACTOR DIES AT 89

No comments

Post a Comment