#VLOG - "DR KEVWE'S LIFESTYLE WEEKLY" -EPIDOSE 1

No comments

One of the challenges that food and lifestyle enthusiasts have to deal with when away in foreign climes is finding recipe choices indigenous to them back at home. Not just indigenous choices but healthy as well. As a Nigerian, I take my soup and swallow delicacies very seriously. My name is DR KEVWE . I am visiting New York for the first time and I am starting the first Episode of this Video Blog (DR KEVWE'S LIFESTYLE WEEKLY) with "HOW I LOCATED EGUSI SOUP IN MANHATTAN". 

Enjoy ***********************************************


A   DRK.NG Health Promotion & Media Production.

Produced,shot and edited by: Dr. Oghenekevwe Ogidigben

For more details: "ASK DR KEVWE" via contact form on the side bar of this Blog.

No comments

Post a Comment